- 01353 749188
Haddenham Arts Centre has:
- 5 Artists' Studios featuring Ann Biggs - wildlife illustrator; Jacqui Dole - furniture upcycler; Pauline Hawes - painter & printmaker; Debs Munford - textile artist, designer, milliner & accessories; Kim Smith - painter, furniture decorator, clothing designer & maker; Sally Wigglesworth - sculptress & textile restorer
- Art Gallery exhibiting work for sale by local, regional and national artists and makers
- Ethnic Gallery specialising in Central Asia, Afghanistan, Tribal Areas of North West Frontier, Nepal and the Indonesian Archipelago
- Workshop Area offering a varied and extensive programme of exciting art and crafts for all ages and abilities
- Entertainments programme all year round featuring informative talks, music and drama
- Sculpture Garden where art and nature meet in our meadow
- Gift Shop offering greeting cards, small gifts, stocking fillers etc.
- Fully licensed Tea Room offering great coffee & teas, freshly cooked food to order and fine wines and beers
Haddenham Arts Centre is a not for profit community interest company aiming to:
- provide opportunities for the community to benefit through engagement and participation in the arts
- enable artists to develop their talents and encourage creativity
- be a venue for people to find life inspiration through art and appreciation of artistic endeavours
It is a marvellous place to volunteer helping us to continue to be a brilliant, creative arts hub for the use and enjoyment of everyone in our local community.