Lavenham Christmas Fair
Cloudberry Designs Handcrafted Jewellery will be exhibiting throughout the weekend, and lots more attractions to see!
A seasonal feast for the senses, there will be music and entertainment for all the family, as well as Craft and Food stalls selling all manner of seasonal goodies – all set amid the magical backdrop of Lavenham’s historic Market Place.
Come and join us for three days of festive fun, food, entertainment and shopping from the evening of Friday 7th December (5.30pm-8.30pm), Saturday 8th (11am-5pm) and Sunday 9th December (11am-4pm).
* Father Christmas in his grotto.
* Children’s funfair, fairground rides and Big Wheel.
* A variety of fantastic stalls under cover
* Wine bar, hog roast, hot food, mulled wine
* Morris dancing with Belchamp Morris Men (Saturday December 8th 12pm-2pm)
Friday 7 December 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Saturday 8 December 11am - 5pm
Sunday 9 December 11am - 4pm